Unlock iPhone 4S
Unlock iPhone 4S
Great news. After five long months since the iPhone 4S release, an unlock is now available.
– This unlock works on GSM (AT&T), and CDMA phones (Verizon + Sprint). Determine what type of phone you have (GSM or CDMA) because there is a different chip required for each type.
– Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1 and 5.1.1 Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 and 2.0.10 and 2.0.12
(What’s mine? Go to Settings >> General >> About >> Modem Firmware )
– This is a sim unlock, which requires the purchase of a sim chip in addition to our membership tutorials and support.
– The cost of the sim is currently about $39 from the manufacturer. We do not profit or receive any revenue from the sale of the chip. The price of the chip will fall over the next weeks and months.
– This is the best lowest cost option available on the market. We have done extensive research on all solutions to present the best one to our members.
– If a cheaper or better solution becomes available we will have it here.
– Not ready to buy a chip?
– You can wait, over the next month or two the price of the chip will fall. Maybe a software unlock will become available, but not very likely.
– You can purchase an unlocked iPhone 4S from Apple directly. Factory unlocked devices cost between $650 and $750.
– You can search on many online classified sites and purchase an unlocked iPhone. Cost is $700 to $800.
– Those are the only solutions available anyplace to unlock an iPhone 4S. Beware of other sites selling iPhone 4S software unlocks, they are fake.
Where to purchase the chip?
Sellers of the device can be found for $20 to $30 (and dropping) below. They, not us are responsible for the chip. Please review their seller positive feedback rating and reviews.
4S Unlock Chip
The official manufacturer currently sells the chip for $49.99 here:
Unlock 4S Chip
After you receive your chip in the mail contact support and we will provide tutorials, videos and email question and answer support.